Membership & Participation
The Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch focus is on having people participate in crime prevention programs. To participate in programs membership with ENW is NOT required. Membership with Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch is only required for those who wish to fill a role within the organization:
- hold a position on the Board of Directors
- be a community volunteers: Community Representative, District Representative or Neighbourhood Watch Ambassador
- wish to vote at the Annual General Meeting
- wants to become a member as a volunteer
*Membership remains open to anyone wanting to join who meets the criteria as laid out in the ENW Bylaws.
- receive the benefits noted above (and in the ENW Bylaws)
- must live in the incorporated boundaries of the City of Edmonton
- may not represent Neighbourhood Watch, Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch or The Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch Program Society without expressed permission of the ENW Board.
Memberships must be renewed a minimum of every 2 years (approved at the 2015 AGM).
Memberships are automatically renewed when a member :
- attends a training session,
- volunteers at a bingo,
- volunteers at a casino,
- attends the Appreciation event, or
- submits an updated memberships form.
If you are interested in filling role within the organizations or need to renew your membership form, please email email@example.com. Membership forms are available upon request.