Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch

Skip To Main Content Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch | Home

YEG Bylaw & Other

YEG Bylaw & Other

The Municipal Government Act authorizes cities such as Edmonton to create and enforce bylaws to maintain the health, safety, and wellness of the community.

Bylaw infractions are reported to the City of Edmonton, not to the Edmonton Police Service.

Bylaw enforcement deals with complaints about:

  • Business
  • Residential Living
  • Smoking, Noise & Nuisances
  • Street Signs &Vehicles
  • Trees & Plants
  • Pet Ownership

Check out the City of Edmonton Bylaw webpage for more information

To make a City of Edmonton Bylaw complaint:

Phone 311

Use the City of Edmonton “Edmonton 311” app

Use the online Bylaw Complaint Service:

  • Dead Animal Removal
  • Excessive Barking Dog & Dog Defecation
  • Snow/Ice on Walk
  • Unlicensed Pet
  • Untidy / Unsightly Property
  • Weeds
  • Bee Complaint
  • Hen Complaint