Residents who move into new homes in developing neighbourhoods experience unique crime challenges, particularly throughout the construction phase. As residents move into their new homes, they can experience construction-site crimes as well as the same kinds of residential crimes experienced throughout Edmonton.
Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch has developed information to address those unique needs. This program was developed to provide information for new-home owners which can be made available to them through their Home Builder.
The Goals of the Program are:
• to address the unique types of crimes that occur in new home developments (newly developing communities)
• to provide new home builders with information to give to new home owners
• to provide new home owners with information about crime prevention
Information Packages Contain 25 of Each:
•How You can Help Fight Crime
•Do You Know Your Neighbours? Organize a block party!
• Tips on When to Call Police
• Stop Construction Site Thefts
• Neighbourhood Watch brochure
New home builders can contact Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an information package for PICK-UP. As we have very limited resources and volunteers for this program, it may take several days for your request to be responded to. We will get back to you as soon as possible.